The countdown to camp has begun and its time to start packing! Here is a list to help you get ready for camp:
- BEDDING AND LINENS: Please bring a sleeping bag, pillow and towel
- TOILETRIES: Toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash, lotion, chap stick, sunscreen, and insect repellent.
- FOOTWEAR: Bring sandals for hot times and the pool. Bring tennis shoes for hiking and field games
- FLASHLIGHT: For walking in the dark to and from your meeting rooms and cabin
- OUTFIT & ACCESSORIES: For the Glow in the Dark theme party on the last night!
- WEATHER appropriate clothing for chilly nights and hot sunny days
- MODEST SWIMWEAR AND BEACH TOWEL
- CAMERA: So you can remember your week at camp
- LAPTOP: Not required, but you can use your own laptop in classes if you choose. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- SPENDING MONEY: To cover the cost of vending machine, cost of foosball and ping pong.
- CELL PHONES: We will be doing a “Safe Social Media” activity with cell phones. Campers can only talk on phones when in their cabins.