The countdown to camp has begun and its time to start packing! Here is a list to help you get ready for camp:
- BEDDING AND LINENS: Please bring a sleeping bag, pillow and towel
- TOILETRIES: Toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash, lotion, chap stick, sunscreen, and insect repellent.
- FOOTWEAR: Bring sandals for hot times and the pool. Bring tennis shoes for hiking and field games
- FLASHLIGHT: For walking in the dark to and from your meeting rooms and cabin
- WATER BOTTLE: To keep you hydrated
- WEATHER appropriate clothing for chilly nights and hot sunny days
- MODEST SWIMWEAR AND BEACH TOWEL
- SPENDING MONEY: To cover the cost of vending machine, cost of foosball and ping pong.
- CAMERA: So you can remember your week at camp
- LAPTOP: Not required, but you can use your own laptop in classes if you choose. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- CELL PHONES
- Outfit For The Theme Party: Glow in the Dark