The countdown to camp has begun and its time to start packing! Here is a list to help you get ready for camp:
- BEDDING AND LINENS: Please bring a sleeping bag, pillow and towel
- TOILETRIES: Toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash, lotion, chap stick, sunscreen, and insect repellent.
- FOOTWEAR: Bring sandals for hot times and the pool. Bring tennis shoes for hiking and field games
- FLASHLIGHT: For walking in the dark to and from your meeting rooms and cabin
- WATER BOTTLE: To keep you hydrated
- WEATHER appropriate clothing for chilly nights and hot sunny days
- MODEST SWIMWEAR AND BEACH TOWEL
- SPENDING MONEY: To cover the cost of vending machine, cost of foosball and ping pong.
- CAMERA: So you can remember your week at camp
- LAPTOP: Not required, but you can use your own laptop in classes if you choose. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- CELL PHONES
Outfit For The Theme Party: Blast From The Past!
What’s your favorite era? 60′s, 70′s, 80′s, 90′s? For the last night at camp, get dressed up and live it! Feel free to bring hats, wigs, accessories, props, make-up, etc.. Please make sure it’s age-appropriate attire and let’s celebrate our final night, the Camp Spin Off way!